Hawker Hurricane web site now viewable

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oef, who wrote that CSS for the website?

Edit: sorry, didn't want to come across as too critical. It's a version 1 and some very good work and good info.

What I mean is I think you guys need to have a good look at the UX part of the website. It's scaling very badly on my phone, making it a bit unusable. Works relatively fine on my laptop, though.
I realise this is a work of love, so please accept my apologies if I came over as too arrogant or too rude. It was not meant that way.

Last edited:
Oef, who wrote that CSS for the website?

Edit: sorry, didn't want to come across as too critical. It's a version 1 and some very good work and good info.

What I mean is I think you guys need to have a good look at the UX part of the website. It's scaling very badly on my phone, making it a bit unusable. Works relatively fine on my laptop, though.
I realise this is a work of love, so please accept my apologies if I came over as too arrogant or too rude. It was not meant that way.

but they do warn you near the bottom of the page that it is written for computers - not phones.

Disclaimer - Given my eyesight I never use my phone for important web sites like ww2aircraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Back