Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nuns Get Hot Too....

Two nuns were shopping at a 7-Eleven store. As they passed by the beer cooler, one nun said to the other, "Wouldn't a nice, cool beer or two taste wonderful on a hot summer evening like today?"
The second nun answered, "Indeed it would, sister, but I would not feel comfortable buying beer since I am certain it would cause a scene at the checkout stand."
"I can handle that without a problem," the other nun replied, and she picked up a six-pack and headed for the checkout.
The cashier had a surprised look on his face when the two nuns arrived with a six-pack of beer.
"We use beer to wash our hair," the nun said. "Back at the convent, we call it Catholic shampoo."
Without blinking an eye, the cashier reached under the counter, pulled out a package of pretzel sticks, and placed them in the bag with the beer.
He then looked straight at the nun, smiled, and said, "The curlers are on the house."

Something like that....much like Star Trek Discovery(?), I gave up after a couple of episodes, pure and utter 🤢🤮💩....

You shouldn't have. It was great, and got better and better.

I agree about Discovery though. Picard was awesome though. Season 3 was one of the best Star Trek shows ever in my opinion.

The Rings of Power was an awesome series. I really enjoyed it. It was well done, and very well cast. Can't wait for the next season.
To be fair there was a lot of negative internet blasting of Rings of Power and how bad it was going to be because
this was going to be wrong and that was going to be wrong and it didn't follow how Tolkein would have done it.
All this was before anyone had even seen it so when it was released a lot of people were already thinking it wasn't
going to be that good.

It actually has a good storyline and events keep you wondering at times which is good.

The main competitor at the time was going to be House of the Dragon which to me is a mish mash of sudden violence
interspersed with the start of story threads which are cut off early by more sudden violence. At least characters
in Game of Thrones were developed along with the story.

As for future series of either I have to admit House of the Dragon isn't the one I would bother watching.

No problem, some times ago at the annual meal during the feast of a congregation, I clunk beer steins with the chief prieress.
At a church festival some years ago, I was in line for the beer tent. The lady behind me asked about the polka mass. Should she get there early for a good seat? I said: "If you want to sit up front you will want to get there pretty early."
She replied: "Oh, I'm not Catholic, I'll just sit in the back."
I told her: "Well, if you want to sit in the back, you need to get there really early!"

202795554_23848059263910623_3858791169543922798_n.jpg

Man in hospital with his wife who is near to breathing her last...

Wife - I need to tell you something.

Husband - It's alright don't worry about anything that might have been.

Wife - No, I have to tell you that I have been sleeping with your friend Phil.

Husband - Oh, don't worry. I already knew. That's why I poisoned you.

Last edited:
A guy goes home to his wife, and says 'Sit down honey - I have some good news, and some bad news for you'. She looks startled, and says 'Ok....what's the bad news?'. He says 'I'm really a woman, trapped in a man's body'. She looks shocked, and says 'w-what's the good news??' He smiles and says 'I'm lesbian'.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back