**** DONE: 1/48 Spitfire Mk IX – Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"CLEANING". Bugger me Paul, life won't be worth living………………………………………..Ahhh….Now I know why you wrote your own eulogy.......................
t0103.gif

"CLEANING". Bugger me Paul, life won't be worth living………………………………………..Ahhh….Now I know why you wrote your own eulogy.......................
t0103.gif
Thankfully, I found it in the top layer so I abandoned the cleaning for fixing.
Stop in and sign the book! Apparently there's cake and pizza, and a chance of strippers!

He may not share them....Ah...he will loosen up after a few drinks....:D

Reminds me of a 'Not the nine o'clock news' joke:

A woman wakes up in bed with an elephant after a hard night on the drink.
'Geez, I must have been tight last night!' she says.
'Not after the first time' says the elephant.

:)

Reminds me of a 'Not the nine o'clock news' joke:

A woman wakes up in bed with an elephant after a hard night on the drink.
'Geez, I must have been tight last night!' she says.
'Not after the first time' says the elephant.

:)

Nice!

I don't know, but it has been a weird week. Caught a crowbar to the back of my head while demolishing a barn, (Doc said 4 concussions in the last 10 years ain't good.), so I'm shakey and disoriented. Can't take any time off because I'm the boss. I build furniture from old chestnut and oak barnwood and it's tourist season.
Anyways... I managed to break off the other gear after I fixed the one, so at least I had practice.
Pictures of progress as soon as I find the camera.

Crowbar on the back of the head? Don't tell me ... you said to the guy helping you "When I nod my head, you hit it" .....

:evil4: Sorry, but that was funny.

Hope you feel better man, might want to leave that helmet on!
Yeah, I can see the humor in it myself, especially after the "eulogy" post. I think that my old steel pot would serve me better, but the "pickelhaube" definitely has that "Don't "F" with me!" look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back