P-51B Mustang - The Bastard Stepchild that Saved the 8th AF has been sent by Osprey Publications for Print.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Too many to mention here from tis forum have contributed over the years. Than you all and you are remembered in the Acknowledgements. The P51SIG group was probably the single most active contributor pool.

Thanks to all of you - and particular thanks to Bob Gruenhagen.

Regards,

Bill
Very nice Bill, I'm positive it will be one of Osprey's bestsellers! How long before it will be available for purchase?

I worked with Bill at Champlin Museum Press in the 80s when we published his excellent 355th FG history. Am anticipating the 51B volume just as much!

Looking forward to this Bill - pity you're so far away, or i'd ask you to sign my copy when I buy it !!
Ans congratulations on getting this to print.

"pity you're so far away, or i'd ask you to sign my copy when I buy it !! "
Books mail cheap. Buy, mail it to him, enclose return postage, and it's done!

Note to all: If you want my sorry signature and blessing in any book I rote - send me a self addressed envelope to; 10148 Bluebonnet, Scurry TX 75158.

Tell me which name you want in the book.

I will write a personal note on a sticky back 4x5 label and send back to you. Beats the hell out of shipping a book two ways.

Thank all of you for your kind remarks.

Bill

<div data-xf-p="1">Barrett was the long suffering editor that nurtured Angels, Bulldogs and Dragons into life 30+ years ago..</div><div data-xf-p="1"><br></div><div data-xf-p="1"></div>

Hey! There was no suffering in the process! It was a (very) rare pleasure to work on a serious history book written by the son of a significant "player."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back