My NEW Aztek airbrush and other modeling things!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
For my birthday. I got an Aztek Deluxe Professional airbrush.

Comes with:
A470 airbrush and hose (6ft.)
Double action, internal mix
Fine line nozzle (.30mm)
General purpose nozzle (.40mm)
Medium coverage nozzle (.70mm)
High flow nozzle (.50mm)
Acrylic paint nozzle (.40 .50mm)
Side feed color cup (2.5cc)
Gravity feed color cup (3, 7.5, 10cc)
Siphon cap bottle ( 28 and 33mm)
Instruction manual
Wooden case and DVD

Then I got a 1/72 Lindberg P-51D Mustang
A 1/48 scale F-14D Super Tomcat
A 1/39 scale Wright flyer
U-571 the movie
A Billy Joel Piano Book (I play piano)
And American Soldiers DVD

:D

Attachments

• 102_4421.JPG
    102_4421.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 102_4422.JPG
    102_4422.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 102_4423.JPG
    102_4423.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 102_4424.JPG
    102_4424.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 102_4425.JPG
    102_4425.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 139
Very nice presents young man, I have the Aztek airbrush too...

... pity about the U-571 movie though! I'll send you "The Battle of Britain" instead. :D

Wow! Great prezzies Harrison! That airbrush is the business mate! Make sure you practice lots before hitting a model. A good way is to use ordinary water colour paints, and spray onto thin card or drawing paper, to get used to the 'feel' and learn how to do various effects. The cheap bottles of liquid paint, in basic colours, available from kiddies toy stores are ideal for practicing, and always make sure the 'brush is thoroughly cleaned immediately after use.
You got a good haul of some nice kits too - wish I got birthday prezzies!!

Wow! Great prezzies Harrison! That airbrush is the business mate! Make sure you practice lots before hitting a model. A good way is to use ordinary water colour paints, and spray onto thin card or drawing paper, to get used to the 'feel' and learn how to do various effects. The cheap bottles of liquid paint, in basic colours, available from kiddies toy stores are ideal for practicing, and always make sure the 'brush is thoroughly cleaned immediately after use.
You got a good haul of some nice kits too - wish I got birthday prezzies!!

Thanks for the info Terry! I think when I get used to it, my test subject will be the Lindberg P-51B kit, very, very, simple kit :D

Great stuff mate

Second Terry , LOTS of practice otherwise you may find yourself in moments of wanting give up modelling! and that aint good! ( this comes from personal experience with that exact airbrush) But the Good news is , Wayne uses an Aztek and that says it all! :D

Great Prezzies H and are you in for some fun, love the airbrush, it's a good one and that F-14D will be a super kit. The Wright Flyer will be a challenge, lots of delicate work there and I love the Mustang, great aircraft.
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Great stuff Harrison! Now, practise, practise and practise.....with pics as you go please! Oh, yeah.....did I say practise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back