Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

just an avatar experiment. This will be refined later.

Cheers

Attachments

33.3 KB · Views: 106
see if this works....
i'm not sure i want to change i like my current one a fair bit, however i did feel the need for change . (sigh) choices....
what do you guys think ?

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.7 MB · Views: 210
I was thinking on the side of a nice shiny B-17 but Cosimo said British aircraft. Not many without camo or a large enough fuselage. Still digging.

But a couple of fun ones.

Attachments

• cosimo03.jpg
    cosimo03.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 125
  • cosimo04.jpg
    cosimo04.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 128
An interestig idea,Njaco.:D

BTW Nice avatar Heinz.:D
And do you havey any problem with displaying of Aussie1001's pic? I can't see it.:(

Thankyou Wojtek my friend:) I played with an animation function on my photo editing program worked well, I was suprised :lol:
ya it gave me a bit of trouble so I resized it for Aussie.

Attachments

• aussiesig.jpg
    aussiesig.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,557
Nice Alex.THX.I must admit the siggy looks cool.But the pic stiil is not going to be displayed.Maybe I should wait longer for that.

HA... great stuff guys! very creative.....

When there on the fuselage, they look like "kills"..

"I bagged me a couple John Cleese's today" They all look awesome but maybe the Silly walk is just too silly to mix with warbirds..!

I do like the Sunderland though.!

I cn change it to my avatar?

Attachments

• cleese4.gif
    cleese4.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 113
Thanks for that heinz as soon as i did it i realised, however my dialup was really givin' me the shites so i couldn't be botherd gong back and deleating it, sorry if that caused any fuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back