Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry wurger i didn't get that.
Well i've done this in it, bearing in mind that i've had it for about a week and only used the blurring tool and the magic wand i don't think it's too bad.
if anyone's got tips they would be greatly apriciated. Personally i think i have been a bit to heavy on the bluring tool....
Thanks.
And Lucky the siggie looks great.

Attachments

• f11png.png
    f11png.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 103
I also think it is not bad. But could you tell me what ACDC has in common with the arircraft?

I'm a fan mate.

Now it is clear.:D Too heave for me.

Concerning the pic, the main aircraft looks good and the ACDC font aswell.Very nice tonality of the red colour you have gotten for the font.
But the Harrier is unnecessary, I think.And of course your nick should be corrected,Mayby another composition should be considered.

Yea exactly, try to rotate, make the aircraft smaller, complete its fin etc...

Oh Great Leonardo.... excellent. :D :D :D

That's it Marcel.You hit the nail on the head.Is the Harrier as the separate layer? If yes I would suggest to move it to the area marked with the yellow circle or delete at all.

Really great !!!!!

Attachments

• Aussie1.jpg
    Aussie1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 76
Thanks Wurger :oops:

Of course the Harrier has his own layer :) I thought about placing the harrier there, but I think it'll be too crowded having the ACDC sign there as well. The ACDC was placed there to mask that the Mirage doesn't have a fin. Leaving out the Harrier would be best, I think. The objects are too much blurred, unfortunately.

I understand you totally.But the Harrier looks like the thing hanging underwing.That's way I suggested its moving to another area.What is more the fin can be "repaired" by cutting off some its part and paste as the next layer for correcting of the aircraft part.Then the name of the ACDC group can be moved right to show whole plane.Of course these correction are quite minor and the siggy looks really great.:D

Siggy with harrier and without. Didn't repair the fin, I like it this way already.

Attachments

• Aussie+har.jpg
    Aussie+har.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Aussie-har.jpg
    Aussie-har.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 312

Users who are viewing this thread

Back