Official Sig / Avatar test Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Anyone heard of a program called Fireworks, i got it and it's not half bad, i mean i'm not really any good at makeing siggie's but i have to tell you it's pretty dam good and it is user friendly.

Fireworks is not really comparable to photoshop. If you compare it to an Adobe product it's Image Ready.

Fireworks is a good program but was made to work with other Macromedia programs like Dreamweaver and Director

CS3 has Fireworks? I wonder how Adobe got a Macromedia product??? Did they purchase them?

Our marketing guys used to use the Macromedia products like Director, DreamWeaver, and such, but many years ago switched to the Adobe products. Much better.

Hmm. I know for Adobe CS2 it came with Image Ready, but the CS3 now has Fireworks, so I assumed they were the same thing.

Really? I didnt know that. Perhaps they merged image ready and fireworks. Photoshop is still its own animal.

I dont know but i got the 08 version and of course i didn't pay for it, but it seems alright don't really know how to take full advantage of it yet but for what i want to do it seems pretty good. And i have got Dream Weaver and flash. How user friendly is Photoshop to someone that has no idea what they are doing ? And does it have a "magic wand" if so how good is it ?

. How user friendly is Photoshop to someone that has no idea what they are doing ? And does it have a "magic wand" if so how good is it ?

Photoshop is as sophisticated or simple as you need it to be. If you are doing simple stuff, it's more program then you need. One of the nice things is that there are DOZENS of resources and tutorials available... many free.

they invented the magic wand with variable tolerance.

I agree with Comiso90. But it is always better if you can read some about an application firstly.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back