Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fantastic view.:D :D :D .
The Harrier looks like starting an attack.He he ....
This one without the plane looks great. :thumbleft:

Yes I agree the siggy looks great.I've let myself to make a little bit correction to the arrangment.

Attachments

• Aussie-har1.jpg
    Aussie-har1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Aussie-har2.jpg
    Aussie-har2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 115
Looking very good Wurger, now the Mirage seems like jumping off the screen :thumbright:

THX. :) Yes it looks like indeed.If the Mirage would be cut off the background and put as a separate layer with some effects added it could intensify
the effect.

What is the type of file? Photoshop can ope many different files.But I don't know if there id the proper one on the PS list.

Ah, I see again why you're the siggy master :thumbright: But maybe you could give the shadow a little more space, so that it isn't cut off at the bottom of the picture?

Of course I can but yuo should remember that the datum is yuor project dimensions.All thing can be corrected at the area only or else there can appear some problems with resolution , quality and proportion of its dimensions.In another word, this aspect should be taken into consideration always at the begining of a project.If not you can be forced to adjust an element by resizing for instance.I think you understand what I want to say for sure.
For example , to make much room for the Mirage shadow I have had to make it smaller, the general dimension of the pic wasn't changed.

Attachments

• Aussienew.jpg
    Aussienew.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Aussienew2.jpg
    Aussienew2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 109
thanks boys it looks great applying now although it will take an age our internet is at a snails pace even for it's standards it took 5 minutes to open up this page no joke i was playing solitare and pinball for gods sake.

Yes it's true.I can see the same.There is resized one which shouldn't cause the effect.

Attachments

• Aussienew5.jpg
    Aussienew5.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 42,384

Users who are viewing this thread

Back