A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wonder how those Regia Aeronautica compare today, being......what is it, 25 years old?

First one published in 1976 and the second one in 1986 but yes will be interesting as I do have more modern day Italian aircraft books. I am hoping though for more different pictures then anything though :)

Here are the two I have already.

Attachments

• italian.JPG
    italian.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Good stuff chaps, and you'll really like the Luftwaffe Crash Archive series Wayne!
Paul, let me know what you think of the Lancaster book when you get it please. I've seen it going for a good price here in the UK, but didn't know whether it was worthwhile, or another 'also ran'.

Can't say no at that price old chap. Even if it's mediocre, there should be at least a couple of decent photos - and it fills one spare slot on the shelves, with the other Lanc books!

I had tp pick up so Bf-110 stuff for my build. I had nothing but the old Squadron in Action book. I picked up "Modelling the Messerschmitt Bf 110" and "Messerschmitt Bf 110 Zerstörer Aces of World War 2 by John Weal" on my Kindle and in book format I picked up "Messerschmitt Bf 110 Hirsch, R. S." (Areo) and "The Messerschmitt Bf110: Over All Fronts 1939-1945 Nauroth, Holger" as well as "The Messerschmitt Bf 110 in Color Profile: 1939-1945 (Schiffer Military History) Fernando Estanislau"

Attachments

• bf-110book2.JPG
    bf-110book2.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2313.JPG
    IMG_2313.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2332.JPG
    IMG_2332.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Back