Aircraft drawings (profiles)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Elmas

Staff Sergeant
Jan 17, 2011
Italy
Dear Friends

some time ago I did discover in this forum two very interesting links to sites were there was plenty of rather accurate profile drawings of WWII planes.

One was French and the other Russian, if I remember well.

Unfortunately I canceled the links and I wasn't able to retrace them.

Can someone give me an hand to retrace them, please?

With thanks

Antonello

Yes, I think it is, thank you very much.

I think in this site there are excellent profiles, but I need also to have the view from top and front.

My project is to design and build a semiscale Control Line stunter.

Not those that I wanted. Also the Search was of no avail. I hope the chap that posted the links will see this post.....

this may be of some help

and this may be the French site you are looking for

plan 3-vues

HTH

Bingo!

That's it.

These drawings will be extremely helpful, thank you so much.

I'm a modeller and had the idea to design a semiscale Re 2005 for C/L stunt: I'm a little bit annoyed as there are plenty of Spits, P.51, etc. and not a single one of the exremely handsome italian WWII fighters...

Re. 2005 is perfectly suitable as it can be made betwen the lines of the famous Palmer's "Thunderbird".

Last edited:
Re 2005 ... sounds great. However the choice for C/L. stunt seems to a little bit of a problem. I don't say it is impossible at all. But such models have some limits because of the real aircraft construction.
So...good luck with the project. Please, let us know about the progress and post a few pictures that will be appreciated for sure.

I certainly will.

It will not exactly 100% in scale, like this Seafire

h61fh96n02.jpeg

I will begin building a just rough one to see the flying capabilities, and then the final version.

Thanks to all for the useful help.

Reggiane Re.2005 nice looking airplane.

Perhaps handy for builder

Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back