Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know Graeme but May in Arezzo is not January in Alice Springs!

Ha! That was Western NSW. Would have been even hotter at AS. Some towns had a competition at the time to see who would be the hottest: I think Ivanhoe won with 47. Tell me Carson, with your international jewelling experience did you ever pick up opals at Lightning Ridge or Cooper Pedy when you were in Australia?

New one...

Ha! That was Western NSW. Would have been even hotter at AS. Some towns had a competition at the time to see who would be the hottest: I think Ivanhoe won with 47. Tell me Carson, with your international jewelling experience did you ever pick up opals at Lightning Ridge or Cooper Pedy when you were in Australia?

New one...

Hi Graeme,
I used to buy lots of opals in Australia for re-sale in Italy of course (though opals in Italy are considered an ill-luck stone!) and I usually bought them thru a wholesaler in Adelaide. However I was once in Coober Pedy but just to visit, what an experience!
Concerning your bird I have no idea what it is, I'll have to wait till Marcogrifo or Krabat wake up and tell me...
(By the way yesterday in Arezzo 37° the second hottest city in Italy)
carson1934

Whilst the experienced lot is pondering over Graeme's challenge, let me submit the following which must be a lot easier
carson1934

Attachments

• unknown 31.jpg
    unknown 31.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 139

New one...

I don't know but it looks like it will rock backwards and forwards for two minutes if you put 50p in the slot

Er, what happens to the prop when it is in the water?:D

Last edited:
Yes, thats the one. I was hoping the angle would make it look more conventional, it does bear a slim resembance, in that view, of the previous A-17 :D

Yes, thats the one. I was hoping the angle would make it look more conventional, it does bear a slim resembance, in that view, of the previous A-17 :D
hehe you almost did it, Waynos ;)
Infact, at the first glance I was unable to identify the correct shape of the plane :)

@Flyboy2: nope, but I'm used to play another aviation quiz online many years ago...
Unfortunately I can't remember now how it was called.

Anyway, believe me I'm not a aviation quiz guru, it's only a lucky hand :lol:

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back