Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nicely done Graeme!

New one:

Attachments

• Unknown 13.JPG
    Unknown 13.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 110
I'm always surprised how they were able to plan and built (and made fly!) such huge machines in WWI era...
Try to identify this giant beast! :shock:

Kribbio-unknown_giant.jpg

Cheers

Marcogrifo, can you help me?

I know there's a copy of Aerofan magazine with information about this elusive aircraft made by CMASA in 1937. Would you be able to collect some information and if possible pics?
The only material I found was a "doctored" pic on 1000 aircraftphotos
Thanks and cheers
carson

Heinkel He 274 built in France? I t may have had a froggy name too but I regret I cannot recall it.

Incidentally, the Tabor never did fly, the Barling bomber was basically the Tabor rebuilt in the USA with the engine arrangement (the root of the outcome of its disastrous attempt to fly) fixed.

Marcogrifo, can you help me?

I know there's a copy of Aerofan magazine with information about this elusive aircraft made by CMASA in 1937. Would you be able to collect some information and if possible pics?
The only material I found was a "doctored" pic on 1000 aircraftphotos
Thanks and cheers
carson

Dear carson,
digging in my little collection of Aerofan paper magazines (and PDFs), the only mention I've found about C.M.A.S.A. BGA comes from issue 1/1982, where, in an article called "A medium bomber for the Regia Aeronautica" regarding all prototypes proposed to R.A. by italian manufacturers following the specification issued in 1934, there are only these two little paragraphes on BGA:
...The aeronautical concern linked up with Fiat submitted two separate projects: Ing. Rosatelli's BR.20 and Ing. Stiavelli's BGA. Both these types qualified for development and construction of one prototype of each was comitted to Fiat-Aeronautica d'Italia and C.M.A.S.A. respectively.
And:
...in 1936 Giovanni De Briganti took C.M.A.S.A.'s BGA (M.M.295) to its maiden flight. Althought featuring all-metal construction and two A.80 RC.41 engines, this machine was not followed up.

In that article there are also a photo (the middle one) and a profile for that machine:
CMASA%20BGA.jpg

CMASA%20BGA%20profile.jpg

I'm sorry I can't help you more...:|

Cheers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back