Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

(Scuse my English he's not good but I learning it.(I'm just 18 years old))

I'm twice your age and learning too. So what? :lol: That's why we're here. At least for learning aircraft recognition. The Magni Vale 37 was a tough one. But you won't get Graeme that easy. :D

Gentlemen,

having been very busy elsewhere recently (changing tires on my P-47, spring is near) i now will rejoin the party, if you please...:D

Now...what could this be. A somewhat different kind of riddle:

:lol:

It will not be very difficult (for Graeme :twisted: ):

aioz10.jpg

Too difficult for me Storch! No luck. Thought it may be the Romano R.82. See what the others come up with.

Storch and Krabat!

I think your English is bloody good! It's a hard language to learn, especially as we keep "borrowing" words - did you know that the modern English language is only 10 percent original English ?

My greatest respect to you guys, and also to Thunderbolt, Wurger and every one else on this site from a non-English speaking country.

..as for these bloody aircraft, you guys just do my head in...

Thanks, A4K. Being a fan of old aircraft without learning english is next to impossible. But the best benefit is when you are able to read english books. It helps a lot too. By the way, I'm reading Pratchett's "The last continent" at the moment, shoud be fun for you Australians and New Zealanders :D Strange people there :lol:

To be honest again: I had no idea abbout the chinese one (so much for doing my head in) :lol: , and didn't know about the V-tail-X1 either. But it looks well thought out. Innovative people people at Bell's.

Krabat

Thanks A4K!

Sorry for latness I just want to say that my Chinese plane was the Fu-Shing AP-1
.I'm happy I achieve to find a (very :) ) difficult plane to Graeme :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : and the other too!

Your aircraft Krabat I tihnk is an Avro Shakleton !But it's make me too easy :confused:

Storch, indeed a very difficult aircraft to solve.....good choice!

Krabat, i think this might be some more scrap iron of your sort:

Avro Lincoln?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back