Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Roadster 1:12 scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the input guys. Little progress today, managed to get the front end dampers sorted, tricky business fiddling with these little nuts.

20230710 2.JPG

20230710 3.JPG

:D

Made a start on the rear axle today, again fiddly with the damper plates and also discovered I was one short. Hunted high and low and after much mind searching and checking back on the pics I'd posted, realised that I may have lost one down the sink when washing the sprue, being cocky I just pulled the plug and never bothered checking the sink. So I've had to make a new damper but you'll not notice it as I've kind of tucked it in the middle of one of the clusters.

20230712 1.JPG

20230712 2.JPG

20230712 3.JPG

:D

Thanks Terry but please don't go out of you way to do this, I've no real need for any other info as the instruction book gave some good close photos and when I build one of these machines I like to have a little scope to step away from an exact replica. A bit of self-indulgence you might say. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back