Best Aircraft in many different roles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope, last Friday a Hercules flew very low overhead and was messing arround, and yesterday 4 Tornado's flew past 8)

the lancaster kicks ass said:
you wife's into aircraft too??

No not really. When I get home though she is going to start her private pilot training so that we can both fly together and do some cross country flights together with out me having to do all the flying.

We'll have airshows all the time soon, the 'Robin Hood' airport is opening in May, only a mile from my house.

Some of the best sailplane pilots are women. Thesupposition is that they have a finer senses and touch that lets them find use thermals better. Interesting notion eh!

plan_D said:
That's a lot of aircraft at Chino, I NEARLY wet myself...for some reason, maybe it's all this beer...I'm whizzing with the door open and it...it feels good.

Yeah...I imagine it would be fun, if I do go to America...you yanks need to give me a few days readjustment for the crazy culture...

The one thing I will warn you about though, American beer is like making love in a canoe, fuck-ing close to water! When I came back after three years over there, I downed a lot of American beer, didn;t get pissed and woke up with a raging hangover.

plan_D said:
That's a lot of aircraft at Chino, I NEARLY wet myself...for some reason, maybe it's all this beer...I'm whizzing with the door open and it...it feels good.

Yeah...I imagine it would be fun, if I do go to America...you yanks need to give me a few days readjustment for the crazy culture...

:lol:

Try pissing off the roof...

Very fun...

[Probably more satisfying, as well...]

If a girl walks by and asks "Why?" just say "if you have to ask, you'll never know..."

:lol:

Oh, I know American beer is shit...

I see you're an old hand at pissing off a roof, GrG. I get satisfied with pissing with the door open "I'm whizzing with the door open, and I love it"

Did it freeze before hitting the ground?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back