Best Aircraft in many different roles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

didn't you realise it was an electric fence?? i can't speak for the americans but our electric fences are very visible as electric.............

That reminds of a Ren Stimpy episode, when Stimpy is playing that game "Don't whizz on the electric fence" - out of anger, Ren does...and it blows up, Satan says "So, you whizzed on the electric fence" ...people who have seen that episode will laugh..those that haven't...eh, you're unimportant.

Nope, not that one. It was just an ordinary fence, so I just drained the lizard. I sensed that something was amiss immediately. Damn near pissed all over myself trying to get away from it!

:lol:

it's like when i said to CC the other day "but it would handle like..." aand i couldn't think of a good example so i ended up sayin "...sumit that doesn't handle that well"

the lancaster kicks ass said:
well over here electric fences are orange and you can see the wires........

No they aint, its regular silver wire with several black clips on and it and signs saying "20000 volts! Danger of death". They aint orange.

Over here most electric stock fences are a single wire runnung between 6.8 and 24 volts. Enough to let you know You Really Dont Want to Pee on Me, but not enough to really hurt you.

On my grandfather's farm you could only spot the electric fences by seeing the plastic mounting points ever few posts. I could see how a mistake like that could be made, once!

Then give it a try CC. You will never think of doing it again, unless you're into that kind of thing...

I have no idea what the voltage was, as there was no sign denoting my impending danger (Obviously). It was over 20 years ago, so I don't know if it is the same type they use today or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back