Breda Be 88 lince mpm 1/72

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks wayne little I hope that after the washing when she and the oils do not spoil it

Y'know, the Ba88 pretty much disproves the rule that "if it looks right, it flies right". I think it's a gorgeous-looking aircraft and the relative sizes of the fuselage to the engine cowlings make it look fast even standing still. Which is a shame, really, 'cos it was a real dog in terms of actual flight performance. Still, it's a great looking model - that camo is amazing!!!

buffnut453 What struck me most was his lines are like all the romantic and slender Italian aircraft, engines because they were not good to get by rockets (Valencia proverb means is not to be happy and cheerful unites party), so it was regia the theme "if it looks good, has to fly" and its early devices, innovation without concern so I pass ....
Thanks for the comment is a very striking camouflage and not very complicated to do is just patience and time.
thanks again buffnut453

lucky 13

bravoxb.gif

This evening I'll put a pics of how it's all about the oils, filters and washing

It's really starting to come to life. I've just found a short article on this aircraft, with a profile picture, from a publication in the early 1980s.

It's really starting to come to life. I've just found a short article on this aircraft, with a profile picture, from a publication in the early 1980s.

the plane is very cool, I have some magazines where this leaves both the plane and the others that exist as the model of planet models, with table of colors and some graphics inside.
find some information on the Internet and stores. could you show this publication?

pics 1 to 4 are at the top and the oil is given to darken a little color with almost no land colors orange and pink house mir, very thin paneling then I'll give it a little more with cakes,

4fd81c0e.gif

e78641b3.gif

9dd82b20.gif

b21b0f74.gif

pics 5 to 7 are here at the bottom instead of the three was only one orange and two green, with brown, red and blue smoke

16db15d6.gif

4b3e8719.gif

b7724d48.gif

pics 8 and 9 are on the sides, implemented with brown and raw sienna, burnt sienna co paneling in alguns others sites and other dark green with the oils to the fumes.

a0c9c5b5.gif

ab6eb17c.gif

aun estaban humedos los oleos han pasado casi 2 dias de la aplicacion y esta marca que utilizo aun le quedan 2 dias mas una vez secos mano de barniz matt, panelado, montaje y listo ya se acaba este proyecto.....

lovely work here ,very impressive you must be very proud of yourself as its one of the best Italian camo's patterns i've have seen not forgetting this in 1/72nd that makes it very hard to get results like this

Here's the profile I mentioned. This appeared in a publication called 'Warplane' in the mid 1980s, a series of 'magazines' published weekly, which built into an encyclopaedia, and was re-issued in the the 1990s as 'Airplane'. It was based on an earlier single book by the same publishers, Orbis. The 'article' is very brief, and forms part of the 'A - Z of aircraft' section of the publication.

Attachments

• Can Jan 509.jpg
    Can Jan 509.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 76
in the magazine there Aeri d'modellisme also several articles on this device but only has a color table referenced with Humbrol and Molak and black and white photos but detailed enough for the little details that I read, I saw a link that lets you read a few pages, now aand looking to find them in paper.

thanks for all the trouble good profile

the oils dry and covered to give the appearance change filters, I put it

a3f03c59.gif

e421f4e3.gif

8dd79ceb.gif

28f04deb.gif

fd55b9b6.gif

32f9a522.gif

668b8489.gif

6bf01d64.gif

a2960089.gif

Front sight is precious and this plane was sleek aesthetic.

858b48ca.gif

will be finished soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back