Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

NICE, and boy does it shine!
Thanks VB.:oops:
That is a great looking ride. Are those the stock wheels; painted steel with the small chrome caps?
Derek
Thank you Derek, and to answer your question, body colored wheels were a option and those particular hub caps are 1968 only. I love these cars with this color and this is the second one like this that I've worked on.
Sweet ride, and great shots of it. :thumbleft:
Thank you Eric.:oops: I had to fight the sun but they came out better than I had expected.:)
Agree with you there Eric....:D
:oops:
Sweet ride and nice pictures!

Thank you Gnomey.:oops:

Got off work today and just had to get out and take some shots. Lighting played hell. Had to keep changing everything but still got some decent shots.:oops: And had some fun to.:)
IMG_7343 Legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7352 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7382 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7384 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7391 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7394 Legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7396 Legal resized 25.jpg

Eric, THANK YOU!!!!:notworthy: :lol: They were still just a little off but I got really close to how it looked with the naked eye. But hey, I was having fun, nobody else around. Just me, my Maker and the great outdoors.:)

Last edited:
Nce shots!
Thank you Gnomey.:oops:
Great shots Aaron, some more for my collection. 8) :occasion5: :headbang: :headbang:
Thank you Merv.:oops:
You bet!

The avatar wasn't difficult and besides, you did all the work by grabbing those great startup shots! :)
To me, taking the pictures is the easy part. It's the computer stuff that drives me insane. Oh, wait, I'm already insane.:)
Stunning set of shots mate, well done :signwow::notworthy:
Thank you Gary. I'm still learning and having fun.:oops: :cool:

Went out this afternoon in the cool damp and cloudy air and got some more shots on the Creeper trail. Got a few barns to Merv.:) :) I was playing with depth of field when I shot through the trees. Not much of a picture but it turned out fair quality wise.:oops: Please enjoy.:)

IMG_7439 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7447 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7451 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7455 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7460 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7475 legal copy resized 25.jpg

IMG_7489 legal resized 25.jpg

Spring is coming!
I can feel it's getting warmer and warmer day by day there from your photos, Aaron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back