**** DONE: 1/48 Douglas SBD-3/4 Dauntless – Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice work Sergio. I really like th effect of these "acrylic Oils"....as you say they give depth to the finish. Im with Evan, Im not sure what they are however.....they appear darker and "shinier" than regular acylics. Can I ask what is the brand of paint you are using?

thanks to the three.
For those who are wondering between watercolors and oil paintings manufacturer is talens I put a picture to paint so relate more.

rb200-15680_x.jpg

parsifal in brightness has a lot less than the oils, that if, whenever it is dry, finish with a matte, gloss you see it then just give them and they were still wet but when dry they stay very matt and looks granular something that makes him look more of dirt

Airframe is close, penalty is hardly noticed and the sides and the floor but there is done, I still have the pictures

dfc0b09d.gif

there is still much to do in the cockpit also has its work outside and not far from finished,I'll give the same treatment to the inside so you can see how it

follow the process, but not over jumps, the insert does not fit the diedor alar wing is wrong, have to go and still bending progesivamente lack plasticopara get close at all, but hey that does not have the resources and spsroblema to fix , stuffing plastic pieces, plastic putty of vallejo, liquid or plastic putty.
so take from 22 hours yesterday to complete this wing the other day that just has problems.

2a00bfd8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back