**** DONE: 1/48 Ju-87B-2 - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One paint that I have found does come true is 'White Ensign' who produce all the Allied and Axis colours in enamel.

I knew, somewhere in the back of my brain, that the color was "off". These are advertised as being correct with the latest research.
Baloney. I should have gone with my gut.
White Ensign is as rare as hens teeth around the states, but I might have to look into it. Meanwhile, I will mix my own again, just like the good old days.
Sometimes it takes someone else to point out what should have been readily apparent. Thanks, Andy and Terry, for waking me up.

Hmmmm. I thought you were a dyed in the wool Vallejo fan ? Oh well, hope you get it sorted out, Paul.

Charles

What can I say, decals are in position.
That is all.
ju 1.jpg
ju 2.jpg

I am not happy with the color of the RLM70 (or 71, for that matter).
That being said, I see a bunch of opportunities for serious weathering. A coat of future and then it begins!
And to answer the coming question, "why did I remove the canopy parts before finishing the model?" I have to answer, "I don't know. I was just stupid for as long as that took."

Last edited:
I like a little mud... :D looking great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back