**** DONE: 1/48 Me 262A-1a - Me/ Fw Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good one Terry, would have suggested a circular template with the same X, slipped over the nose to get an alignment and same as you Terry small pilot holes only till later...

Masterful Vic.
Sorry I have been remiss in leaving comments along the way.
Inspiring work. Be careful when that engine fires up. It'll melt just about everything behind it!

Well done.

Thanks Bill, Gerry and Andy, much appreciated.

Masterful Vic.
Sorry I have been remiss in leaving comments along the way.
Inspiring work. Be careful when that engine fires up. It'll melt just about everything behind it!

Well done.

I was reading somewhere Bill, that when firing up these beasts, they could only do it on a tarmac or concrete surface as on grass or wood, they started a fire. Even then on the tarmac, they had a melting problem.

Been doing a lot of fiddling since my last update, filling, sanding, filing so I'll say no more on that.

Got a couple of coats of RLM 76 on yesterday which showed up a couple of flaws, so set to fixing them and today gave it another spray. All looked okay so have now given it a good coating of Future and hope over the next few days to sort out the camo and move onwards.

110727-1A.jpg

110727-1B.jpg

Many thanks gents. Not much happened over the last couple of days, been busy catering for family as Hil turned 60 on Thursday and couldn't wait to get her Seniors Card and all the perks that go with it. Off out for a flash dinner tonight but before then hope to make a start on the camo, so will post pics later if In have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back