Done : Bf109K-4 "Yellow 13", 15./JG 53 Gruppe Build...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Have a few "?" here... Since the line drawings in EE sheets doesn't show a K-4 but an G (I think), I don't know where these goes on machine....:confused:

DSCF0011-11.jpg

DSCF0012-11.jpg

DSCF0013-6.jpg

DSCF0014-6.jpg

DSCF0016-4.jpg

DSCF0017-6.jpg

Jan the right hand No.25 goes on the starboard side below the oval hatch which is just behind the canopy and above and to the right of the "3" in the 13.

Decal 27 then goes a bit further down directly below No.25, there should be a very small round engraved hatch this is the electrical socket hatch which this red decal covers.

26a and 26b and 28 are not for use on the K.

Also 29b white triangle and yellow triangle with "87" goes on the starboard side also...there is another oval hatch just in front of the black band above the top left portion of the white fuselage cross.

Great work Jan. Very inconsiderate of Herr Willi M to move some of the oxygen, fuel etc filler hatches around like that, had he never considered the problems he would cause for modellers, 67 years later? Not good enough, I demand a rethink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back