***DONE: Bf110D of 9./ ZG 26 MTO 1941 Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i think its finished lol what do you think any sugestions

Attachments

• finished 1.jpg
    finished 1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 267
  • finished 2.jpg
    finished 2.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 259
  • finished 3.jpg
    finished 3.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 260
antenna wire is um the wifes hair couldnt use mine as i got none and the dirty look was in fact a half asleep accident when trying to dry brush some dirt on the tyres lol

Nice work Jamie. Only thing I would say is, on your next model, give a little more attention to the joints in areas such as wing leading edges, the drop tanks and wheels. Once cemented, just give them a light sanding - most of the time, this makes the joint lines disappear. great work though mate, especially considering the long break from modelling.
Now, get the required 'Finished' shots done and posted, well done mate.

Very nice! 8) The wifes hair aerial wires look great! I tried my GF's hair for wires on a P-40 once but the paint wouldn't stick to it! (???)

Nice work Jamie, love the hair antenna. I was thinking of using knitting elastic next time it's needed
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Jamie,

Remove the aerial wire going from the cockpit mast to the port fin. That was only there on the 'B' variant and the 'C-1' variant. From the 'C-2' onwards (due to a change in the radio apparatus), there was a single aerial wire going to the top of the starboard fin.

Hope this helps.

John V.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back