DONE: F4U-1A of Lt. Bill Case of VMF-214, Group Build...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's definitely the dog's b*ll*cks, from the Worlds's biggest dog! I'd love to see it in the flesh! On a 'coral' base, and in a glass case, that'll be one fantastic display piece.

Dan do you have any GO-JO or some other soft hand cleaner?I use it all the time.Just use a Q-tip put some on the paint let sit for about 10mins and start massaging it with the Q-tip.That day the science teacher was tring to teach you something and you were sleeping "like dissolves like" :lol: Good luck and should come off easily.Cheers Kevin

PS the plane is looking fantastic bud I was kinda worried about the rivets but she is starting too blend real well,another winner??for Danny Boy!!Cheers

Sorry to hear of the boo boo but glad to see Terry/Kevin are on the case!

Looks sweet so far 8)

Will be awesome once you got a base for it ( you are making one? )

Superb job there Dan, really superb!

I agree with A4k re elevators. The F4U-1's had a bungee system linked to the tail wheel door. It activated when the wheels were dropped and held the elevators more or less central, but still allowed movement. Some photos show a small droop when parked.

Cheers

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back