****DONE Heavy Hitters GB Revell 1/48 Ju-87D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rather use a scalpel. But you can use a file what seems to be the better solution.

Well I have 45 minutes. And tomorrow I am off from school. So free all day. :)

Attachments

• 102_5358.JPG
    102_5358.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 58
OK. Here a few pic with tools and materials you need for the light.The pinvice, a few drill bits, something sharp for cuttung, etc...

Also you need a candle and two pieces of a sprue frame , one have to be of the "glass" one. The diameter of the non glassy stick is determinated by the hight of the light bay.

Attachments

• lampka.jpg
    lampka.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 82
  • lampka1.jpg
    lampka1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 76
  • lampka1a.jpg
    lampka1a.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Ju87D obsluga1b.jpg
    Ju87D obsluga1b.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 76
Alright Wojtek.

The thing is I can't get a candle now. It's late my parents are in bed and they'll be pissed if I light a fire.

I can get all of the others organized, can we resume tomorrow? Thanks for the picture of tools its helpful! I must go do some school work now too.

Gets some sleep!! Talk to you later today (For you atleast :lol:)

Have a nice night! My best wishes.

OK. Here a few pic with tools and materials you need for the light.The pinvice, a few drill bits, something sharp for cuttung, etc...

Also you need a candle and two pieces of a sprue frame , one have to be of the "glass" one. The diameter of the non glassy stick is determinated by the hight of the light bay.

Looking forward to this
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Harry , these parts of the mould frames have seams or steps because the halves of a mould were a little bit moved about. You have to sand down such things to make the stick much circled in its shape.

Attachments

• lampka1c.jpg
    lampka1c.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 73
  • lampka1b.jpg
    lampka1b.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 67
Ok....I believe.:p

The next step is to mark the centre of the front circled surface with a marker.Then use a needle for making the initial point.Then take your pinvice with a thin drill bit and bore the central hole 3-4mm deep.

Attachments

• lampka2.jpg
    lampka2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 70
  • lampka2a.jpg
    lampka2a.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 68
  • lampka2b.jpg
    lampka2b.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 68
  • lampka2c.jpg
    lampka2c.jpg