DONE: P-47N, 2 Big and Too Heavy 318th Fg 333rd Fs, Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I love it Karl! But it seems they gave you "shi**" decals, those women dont even have faces, more of a tan blur. But it also might be the camera angle and whatnot, regardless.. :D

thanks a lot fella's
Maglar your right they dont have faces :shock::lol:
O.k got all the decals on and all the last bits glued on, need to paint the bombs and rockets and attach them, paint and attach the wing tip lights, do a bit of tidying up here and there and then a final coat of klear and matt !
also there should be the numerals 21 painted on the wheel covers but as the decals were for an earlier paint scheme i didnt get the decals for them, i've got some i can use but they are too big so i might leave them off

Attachments

• Picture 075.jpg
    Picture 075.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Picture 077.jpg
    Picture 077.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 078.jpg
    Picture 078.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Picture 079.jpg
    Picture 079.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 127
  • Picture 080.jpg
    Picture 080.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 128
  • Picture 081.jpg
    Picture 081.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Picture 082.jpg
    Picture 082.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Picture 083.jpg
    Picture 083.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Nice one mate, it's the dog's! Sorry, I forgot to post those pics for you. The guns were mounted in blast tubes that were shiny stainless steel. You could paint the flat part of the muzzles red, as they had dust caps added to stop crud or ice forming in the barrels. Unlike Brit aircraft, which used doped canvas patches, I believe these 'caps' were carboard or some sort of wax plug, obviously shot away when the guns fired.
Really is the best you've done so far mate, and I agree with Dan, you'te improving rapidly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back