**** DONE: Unofficial Bf 109-x GB: 1/48 Bf 109G-10

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
Username: fubar57
First name: George
Category: Advanced
Manufacturer: Revell
Model: Messerschmitt Bf 109G-10 Kit #85-5253
Scale: 1:48
Add-ons: Stash decals

I'm doing this to save my sanity from all the PE bending I'm doing on the other build. Haven't got a subject yet

Untitled1.jpg

There's not much to this kit so I hope it goes quickly. OOB, might add harnesses.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Added innards to Post #2. Interior is pretty plain. The rudder pedals are just posts so I added Eduard plastic pedals to the post

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

I very briefly though about trying to shoe-horn the Eduard plastic cockpit parts in here....briefly

Thanks all. Added some colour and "glass" to the IP. I was gonna make some seat belts but then I remembered I had some fibre ones. As you can see, I've already made a set for another build. Just gotta remember which one so I can see which glue I used

IMG_0003.JPG

Started on the belts. No instructions, just after shots. When I used these the first time I found instructions for the 1:32 version and they would have you thread, loop and re-thread the harness through the various hardware. Ain't gonna happen in this scale, harnesses are too wide

IMG_0003.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back