Evan's photography phun

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Had this little fella show up for a few days in October. He was pretty skittish, so I used the 50-500mm to bring him in while keeping him from squirming away.

Attachments

• 5x7_EVG_8438.jpg
    5x7_EVG_8438.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 86
Been extremely busy these last few months with work, family and other things. I am prepping for Oshkosh, working for the Aero-news network to provide coverage for Airventure. I also did editing (photos and text) for a book coming out in a few week about the 10th anniversary of the X-prize. Here is some of what I have been up to:

The view from the office flying with Tiger Squadron over Cable.
EVG_2306.jpg

Memorial Day over Bardsdale (near Santa Paula, California)
EVG_9878.jpg

Takeoff out of Mojave after seeing Mike Melvill speak about flying Sapceship One.
EVG_0895.jpg

F-86s over Chino with the Horsemen
EVG_9435.jpg

F-22 over Chino
EVG_8674.jpg

Thanks guys. Was down for a couple of weeks with Shingles that threatened my eye. It's still not 100% yet, but a little better each day. I shot that third shot, over Mojave with blurry vision. Thankfully the lighting was good.

Thanks guys. A little over a month ago, I looked like this. So needless to say, I am glad that I am able to use my eye again. Yes, Shingles is very painful.

shingleDay4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back