It shouldn't happen to a Chef !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i was once asked if the mushroom soup had mushrooms in it, when i said yes, they asked if they could be sieved out as the guest didn't like mushrooms !!!!
86enj9.jpg

another very famous football team, was boarding the bus to go to the game.

two players are missing, we all search the hotel looking for them.

a female member of staff is caught leaving a bedroom hurriedly fastening her clothes, "what the hell are you doing in there ?" she is asked

"shagging these two" she says as the two missing players leave the room

both players were on the bench for that game :lol:

another very famous football team, was boarding the bus to go to the game.

two players are missing, we all search the hotel looking for them.

a female member of staff is caught leaving a bedroom hurriedly fastening her clothes, "what the hell are you doing in there ?" she is asked

"shagging these two" she says as the two missing players leave the room

both players were on the bench for that game :lol:
As a coach i always play players who scores 2 to 1.

another well known football team sacked their manager the day before they arrived at my hotel, the new manager arrived in the middle of the night and gave the night staff instructions to tell all other staff it was imperative the public did not know they were here so they could have some peace and quiet before the game.

next morning he marched the whole squad into town for a walk all wearing club branded track suits ! :lol:

he also changed all the menus, the players hated it and i made a small fortune in tips for giving them stuff from the menu they were expecting and preferred to eat.
i would of done it for free as they are my team, i also got a signed shirt for my brother and tickets to the game !

another well known football team sacked their manager the day before they arrived at my hotel, the new manager arrived in the middle of the night and gave the night staff instructions to tell all other staff it was imperative the public did not know they were here so they could have some peace and quiet before the game.

next morning he marched the whole squad into town for a walk all wearing club branded track suits ! :lol:

he also changed all the menus, the players hated it and i made a small fortune in tips for giving them stuff from the menu they were expecting and preferred to eat.
i would of done it for free as they are my team, i also got a signed shirt for my brother and tickets to the game !
Stick to the MAN!

guests come down for breakfast.

sorry Sir we stopped serving breakfast at 09.30.

guest "this is ridiculous we were told it was served until 10.00 !"

again i'm sorry but it does say on the food service times poster at reception midweek breakfast stops at 09.30 and also it is now 10.15.
Must have been in a different time zone....

probably the most spiteful and petty thing i have seen.

guy comes down for breakfast one Sunday morning, orders a full English breakfast and an eggs Benedict, gets 2 coffees, visits the cold buffet for patries, fruit etc.

sits down and mixes yogurt in with the fruit, tears up the pastries, his hot breakfasts are served, no sign of his wife yet though.
he proceeds to chop up the eggs Benedict without eating any of it, swaps plates and does the same with the full English and then walks out, without eating or drinking anything, his wife never even showed up.

young girl serving that day is totally baffled as she tells me what has happened.

i get receptionist to ask him if there was a problem at breakfast as they check out.

"no problem, just we had pre payed for breakfast but drank too much at the wedding last night so couldn't face eating anything but i wanted to make sure i got my moneys worth"

very sad !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back