La Galería de SANCER

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It has been a pleasant experience in which for the first time I did several things new for me: :scratch: ... :study: ...:D

- It is the first model I include with a pilot and the first time I detail and paint one.
- I learned that the kit includes the HVAR rockets, suitable for use in battle; and in the case of training, it is the SCAR used in the practices. It was very informative to make my own rockets, from excellent images, photographs and a clear explanation.
- The tips and recommendations to make the main landing gear closed, details on the inside of the wheel / hook.
- Finally, the rotating propeller were very good reviews and recommendations, which made me pretty much repeat it, but it was worth it.

I leave here another pair of sequences with my training aircraft:

7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

... some details a little closer ...

13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

I return with a few more ... :headbang:

Gracias por visitar... :thumbup:

... continuing with some details ...

16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

Like my previous models, they have been very entertaining and fun times, and since I have shared my workbenches, the pleasure to do this in the company of the colleagues of this forum (as I have said in other occasions), has become my therapist at home. :confused:

That is something that also my beautiful wife Magy thanks to all you. :laughing6:

Another beautiful plane concluded, there will be opportunity to make some other interesting version ...

a.jpg

b.jpg

Until the next project ... :wave:

A big hug, thank you for your many visits and I will be waiting to answer your questions and comments.

Seguimos en contacto y saludos cordiales :thumbup:

Last edited:
Gracias Amigo!! :thumbup:

(I'm in the dilemma of which of my prospects to start ... :-k!!)

Well done model. Now what are you going to dazzle us with next? Hopefully an AT-6/Harvard/ SNJ. I know, a shameless plug for my favorite plane of all time.
Hi Larry, I did not hear about your comment anymore and I apologized. Until now it occurred to me to give a revision to my gallery.
It's a little late, plus you know we're working on the twelfth model and I hope to be finished by early April (at the latest ... I hope)
I have an AT-6 and a SNJ so I hope to have the honors soon.
I appreciate your comment, I send you a warm greeting and we keep in touch.

Saludos amigo :thumbup:

Hello again to all lovers of modeling and military aviation. :wav:

On this occasion I share my first 1/72, for more than 30 years (when in airplanes, only operated that scale in those years of youth and single...8-[)

It has been very fun and also faster than working on a 1/48, ... hahaha, it only took me almost a month and a half! :D

During the investigation of information to document and work as accurately as possible, I discovered a lot of versions and variants, but what caught my attention was reading that during WWII, it was the only seaplane that was conceived and created as such. , ... and then modify it to turn it into a fighter aircraft.
In all other cases of seaplanes, both Japanese and other nations, it was the reverse. :study:

This is my twelfth model and I concluded it on the 6th of this month.

The box art:

1.jpg

However, because it was significant for me the merit of being born seaplane, the version I built is:

Kawanishi N1K1 Kyöfü / Rex / First Prototype
Kasei 14 engine with two counter-rotating 2 blade propellers.
Kawanishi Naruo plant, 6th May, 1942

1.jpg
(image obtained from internet)

2.jpg

The entire Start to Finish process, you can see in the corresponding section of our great forum.
Your comments, doubts and contributions are well received.

I already have some pictures ready.
I hope you enjoy it ...:thumbup:

Last edited:
Thanks George, for your words and your contributions during the process.
Again it is the result of the support and interest of several friends of the forum. And this It's another one that bites the dust, as Kevin says (javelin)

This time I will start showing them the "beaching cart", ...it was very enriching for me its elaboration.
How is my custom so far, this was another OOB construction.

First a couple of real images, of the many that I can get and receive as a reference.

3.1.jpg
3.2.jpg

(images obtained from internet)

... my little creation ...

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

... this is how looks with our N1K1:

8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

On another occasion I share what I'm organizing from the photos ... (there's more ... you know that, I like the detail! :cool:)

Saludos :thumbup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back