Members Meeting Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

it does look that way !

what the hell was i doing ?

and i had just bought the second pair of sunglasses

27903773.jpg

Sunburned? Really!? I thought you guys were in England. Isn't that an impossibility there, or against the law or something. :lol:
Seriously guys you look worn out. Must have been quite a day.

It occured to me that your coming to Frisco, (SAN Francisco please) I wonder if that might be close to when Marcel will be in Sacramento...

If this is the case, then perhaps we might be able to have a little west coast get-together, since I'm a few hours north and some members (evangilder, syscom, ontos, etc.) are a few hours south of there...

When I was a young bloke in San Francisco I got stopped on the street and lectured by a local when I referred to the City as Frisco... it's like saying Saint Frank. Picky I know, I am sorry.

Here's a new shot of Karl and I (Rochie and Airframes), taken at the end of the air show at Cosford last Sunday - and heck, do I look knackered!
With those sunburned cheeks and puffy eyes (lack of sleep) I could be a stand-in for a Bloodhound!

Did you two actually see any planes from inside the beer tent :)

I never smile in photos either...it just wouldn't do and why break the habit of a lifetime?

Beer tent? If there was one, it would have been eleventeen deep at the bar!
Nope, aircraft, cameras and beer don't mix - I had enough problems with my crippled hands trying to work a new camera, without being bladdered as well!

When I was a young bloke in San Francisco I got stopped on the street and lectured by a local when I referred to the City as Frisco... it's like saying Saint Frank. Picky I know, I am sorry.
Frisco is a term I learned from my fellow southern Californians (born and raised in Orange County) over the years...

Folks from the bay area are kind particular, I guess...when they would come down to visit SoCal, they claimed they were northern Californians, but when they come to Redding, they insist they are southern Californians and if you ever want to confuse them, ask them what ever happened to central California!

Beer tent? If there was one, it would have been eleventeen deep at the bar!
Nope, aircraft, cameras and beer don't mix - I had enough problems with my crippled hands trying to work a new camera, without being bladdered as well!

Ummm...that is a problem unless Karl took the photos :)
Where there is a will there is a way.
:drinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back