Nürnberg für Adler or anyone else

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

a small pic of one of the many Bayerische Haus done up in Luftmalerai. another reason to go visit southern Germany.... wintessed many homes and commercial buildings done up in this fashion in 1980.

Attachments

• winterlueftl3_659.jpg
    winterlueftl3_659.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 289
Would love to see them Pisis !

here is something a little back on topic........old postkartes again

Attachments

• nurn_155.jpg
    nurn_155.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 278
Erich, Ansbach has a population about 35,000 people. It is not very big, but not that small either. It is the capital of Franken which is a province in Bavaria. It is actually a very beautiful town. I will see if I have some arial pictures of it and take some pictures also of the old part of town.

Nurnberg is just beautiful. It is one of the most beutiful cities I have ever seen. The Castle in Nurnberg is still standing and just amazing to go see.

I can jsut imagine what all of Bayern looks like right now with the snows............... a winter wonderland.

My daughter was there about 10 years ago but the tipe with her calss was so fast she can barely remember anything except the climb up to the old fortress/castle. this is of course an area that my wife and I would love to visit as well as the quaint towns along the Romatik-straße.

post away on the pics if you get a chance both of Ansbach and Nürnberg, etc....

man after several booths of this my eyes would blow out......too much man, the brats though yes I could handle that and the smells ... Glühwein ... yeah !!

Attachments

• nurnberger20_160.jpg
    nurnberger20_160.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 224
Adler, this look a little different now ?? 8) pic taken in the early 1900's a little worse for wear it appears ....

Attachments

• sept20r2_185.jpg
    sept20r2_185.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 216
of course, have been there Sys. Neuschwanstein built by Ludwig II in Schwangau overlooking the Alpsee. His fathers castle estate sat on a knoll looking up to Ludwigs fairy land castle - aka Disney. The Marienbrücke has a fantastic image of the castle in profile. wish I had my old 1980 pics on digi scan(s).

oh heck why not it's an old postkarte of a town from ages past it seems...

Bad Kissingen

Attachments

• badkissingen_197.jpg
    badkissingen_197.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back