Official Sig / Avatar test Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The third of #839 looks very good.Could you add some effects to the aircraft? It would improve its general look.

Made a little colour enhancement:

Attachments

• Siggy-Zij-Klein4.jpg
    Siggy-Zij-Klein4.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 80
It looks much better now.Earlier I have meant a shadow, etc.. effects that should be available with your graphic application.Unless you have been using Paint.:lol:

It looks much better now.Earlier I have meant a shadow, etc.. effects that should be available with your graphic application.Unless you have been using Paint.:lol:
I was thinking of that. I use Paintshop Pro 9. I'm not sure how to do shadows in this program
maybe something like this, Marcel?
That's a good idea, however I think it will be quite difficult to make a realistic wing and the map should be stretched IMO, I'll think about it.

Okay, found a way to make shadows, lets see..

Attachments

• Siggy-Zij+Schaduw-small.jpg
    Siggy-Zij+Schaduw-small.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Siggy-Zij+Schaduw-small2.jpg
    Siggy-Zij+Schaduw-small2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 354
I agree with Lucky13.:lol: You have two siggies now.

BTW Here is my first siggy here on the forum I made two years ago for The Lancaster Kicks Ass to thank him for his nice help.
As you can see I got the map idea as a background as well.

Attachments

• Lanc2.jpg
    Lanc2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 109
I agree with Lucky13.:lol: You have two siggies now.

BTW Here is my first siggy here on the forum I made two years ago for The Lancaster Kicks Ass to thank him for his nice help.
As you can see I got the map idea as a background as well.

Ah, I see what you do with the shadows. I tried that here, as well.
I do like the new version (below) as well, but I'll keep the current version as I like the fact that I took the picture myself :)

Nice tribute to the Uiver Marcel.

Thanks

Attachments

• SiggyFly-sm.jpg
    SiggyFly-sm.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 107
Hi Marcel,

It loos good.But you should thing about the light direction.If you could , try another angel of lighting.:D

Hi Marcel,

It loos good.But you should thing about the light direction.If you could , try another angel of lighting.:D

Ah yes, mistake of the rooky, didn't look at the shadow on the photo, thanks Wojtec. A better one:

Attachments

• SiggyFly-sm.jpg
    SiggyFly-sm.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3,916

Users who are viewing this thread

Back