Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope, sorry Wojtek.... I thought that was what you guys tried and it didn't work, so I did it that way instead.

Anytime buddy!

Even when using the Photobucket
that I sent you?? Weird!

Hi guys,

It is really strange.Freebird, have you followed my tutorial ?

Yep, indeed.
I haven't had any problems so far using my way of setting.It is possible Freebird really does something in a wrong way.:(

A good idea. :lol: :lol:

Or.....

Attachments

• suicide.gif
    suicide.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 82
Surprised that it didn't work with the Photobucket
link. That's how I did mine and also with yours FB.....strange indeed!

Hi guys,

It is really strange.Freebird, have you followed my tutorial ?

Yes, it wouldn't work, and I just tried it again exactly the same way - now it works? :oops:
Strange...

The only difference was that I was using my laptop and it wouldn't upload - on the home PC it does. I wonder if it was blocked because I have a different server on the laptop? (WiFi)

Anyways, thanks guys!

You are welcome.:D

Hmm... I just realized that some people might think it's strange to have a Beau in the same pic as the "Indomitable", I hope they understand that the land-based Beaufighter is patrolling over the carrier it did not just take off from it!!!! :) :)

Sombody will be asking - "Did the British have carrier-based Beau's?" :lol:

Don't worry friend.A siggy is a siggy only.It is a good way to express your own intersts.And you don't have to bother about these questions.If somebody wants to know about Beau's, lets try to find something in books.It is a good way for learning of something,isn't it? :lol:

Don't worry friend.A siggy is a siggy only.It is a good way to express your own intersts.And you don't have to bother about these questions.If somebody wants to know about Beau's, lets try to find something in books.It is a good way for learning of something,isn't it? :lol:

Good thing I didn't have a Lanc then.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back