Picture of the day (general)....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The end of the Big E

USS Enterprise (CV-6), one of the few pre-WW2 aircraft carriers to survive and the most decorated US Navy Warship in WW2 including the only to receive the highest honor from the Royal Navy, being towed to be sold for scrap on the 21st of August, 1958....

FB_IMG_1613450964411.jpg

The end of the Big E

USS Enterprise (CV-6), one of the few pre-WW2 aircraft carriers to survive and the most decorated US Navy Warship in WW2 including the only to receive the highest honor from the Royal Navy, being towed to be sold for scrap on the 21st of August, 1958....

View attachment 612801
Should have been a museum ship alongside the Arizona.

Only 17 at start war 1941 and 24 in total. Some photoshop avent le lettre here.

No, I don't think so. I believe they also had a few other CW models based that airframe, but two seater. Trainers and the like, and that is what you are seeing towards the distant part of the line. They would have the same general outline, but at that distance would be hard to differentiate.

No, I don't think so. I believe they also had a few other CW models based that airframe, but two seater. Trainers and the like, and that is what you are seeing towards the distant part of the line. They would have the same general outline, but at that distance would be hard to differentiate.
Even in max zoom they are all the same to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back