Post a Pic of Your Work Station/Computer Desk...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My writing station....simple but efficient. There are only three aviation related items on the desk, besides the books, but that is made up for by the artwork in the rest of my home. :)

Attachments

• DSC_0159.JPG
    DSC_0159.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 114
Hehhehehehe....people like me usually come by and quietly tweak the edges of a stack of paper, or move a pencil slightly off-kilter, just to watch the person go nuts! :evil4:

:lol: Yay! A reprieve! It'd be kinda hard to explain to my wife why there's a woman with a large knife peering at me through binoculars from the tree across the street...

Not at all, just say: 'it's just some crazy skirt stalking me....nothing worry about.' :lol:
I just think that you guys aren't as in touch with your female side as you say......:lol:

Sorry Sabrina, but a Man bench would have stuff falling over the sides like Ivy. The floor would look like a marsh with fuzzy stuff sprouting from from the green stuff, I think in the fridge it would be referred to as "meat cake"! It's neat, and orderly, as if it were my wifes desk. Like She wants My workspace. So, in a word, yep, girlie, I say with a little grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back