Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It beat the crap out of all those fancy Berghaus things Adler I was bone dry all week and it rained like a monsoon for the first 4 days, best of all including the leggings and a pair of British high leg ammo boots I only payed $80 for the lot. one guy had really expensive Gortex hiking boots and after 10 hours his feet where sodden so I let him have a pair of spare socks I always carry put plastic bags on him and told him to put his boots back on which cheered him up a bit as his feet where turning blue . but I could of well done without having to cover his arse as well as my own, specially as he was 20 odd years my junior.
There where quite a few office types there Les who could talk the talk and had read loads of books but where bloody useless at walking the walk, I ended up doing all the butchery because believe it or not they where squeamish and I also did most of the construction while they foraged for pig nuts and plants if it had been the real deal I would give them about a 6 day survival expectancy, in mid winter about 2 if it was mild

I learned a lot Eric Firstly I failed miserably at energy conservation I should of gathered fuel from further away to begin with and as our calorie intake levels diminished or if the weather got worse we could of used the more local and easier to get supplies. also our long log fire never worked very well and I should of made the other guys do some dog watches, as it was i did every one so I only got an hours sleep a night so my abilities started to dwindle by day 4.
But then that was the reason I went in the first place, as a personnel challenge and to learn some new skills that said the Ex-Army instructor did come out with some bollocks saying that across on the main land was where the Marine commandos do survival training (which is true ) but I hardly think a mixture of pen pushers and a fifty three year old guy wandering about on an Island can be compared in any shape or form to military personnels survival training. If you stuck a pack 400 rounds and an M16 on me after a couple of miles they would be getting out the resuss kit.
Ill stick a couple of snaps here of my home from home
I know its not very well camo-ed in the first pic guys but we only had to survive not get strafed as well:rolleyes:
I took these on the only day the sun came out
PS I won't post any more any more pics about this on here as I realize it's for mug shots (I apologize in advance)

Attachments

• Texa home in the middle of the pic.jpg
    Texa home in the middle of the pic.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Texa home.jpg
    Texa home.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 141
Finally a semi decent pic for the forum. Me and my son, Jordan, at the Millville Airshow in front of a model P-47, "Spirit of Atlantic City".

Attachments

• Millville18.jpg
    Millville18.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 142
Looks like you're giving that gun a handjob :D

No mate the wife just told me how much she had spent buying clothes in Orchard Road Singapore. I needed support or a cold beer after hearing the news of how much she had spent. Unfortunately out of luck for cold beer and I did a quick mental calculation in real dollars. I felt really ill all of a sudden. And the rest of the Asian Tourists around me except for the bloke right behind me were Japanese. And during the tour of Fort Siloso 2 of them began saying Banzai which didn't improve my temper much either. I would give them ****ing banzai

My wife and I and yes I know I needed a hair cut. got one for 75php in Cebu shortly afterwards. Look like wild man from outback

Attachments

• Photos Cebu Manila Singapore 107.jpg
    Photos Cebu Manila Singapore 107.jpg
    673.7 KB · Views: 165
Could you change my to one of these two pictures please?
One before the chop and one after
Drunken pub crawl (accident with the ketchup) and gig respectively

Attachments

• n61110132_31961628_4966.jpg
    n61110132_31961628_4966.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 143
  • n563055710_388908_8347.jpg
    n563055710_388908_8347.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 134
ok is the VW an off-shade red or is that psycho pink ? looks a little worse for wear on the hood man .......

Moooo of me

Attachments

• DSC01818.JPG
    DSC01818.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC01298.JPG
    DSC01298.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC01545.JPG
    DSC01545.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC01585.JPG
    DSC01585.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC01508.JPG
    DSC01508.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC01700.JPG
    DSC01700.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC01617.JPG
    DSC01617.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 128
Could you change my to one of these two pictures please?
One before the chop and one after
Drunken pub crawl (accident with the ketchup) and gig respectively

Decissions Decission. Ok go with the tomato sauce stained T shirt one. Every one screws up why not you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back