Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A few of me and my better half

Attachments

• defwds.jpg
    defwds.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 108
  • dsfdfs.jpg
    dsfdfs.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 111
She is definatly your better half. :lol:

I dont think that was his wedding. She is not in white (even though it is getting more popular not to wear white).

Probably Prom or something.

While we are talking about wedding pics though, here is one of mine (we got married in an old medieval Catholic Church in Germany:

Attachments

• 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 120
Yeah we decided to get married with me in the uniform. I did not want to have a military wedding but I decided to wear the uniform so that I dont complain that I did not 20 years from now.

Very Dapper Adler .
As it was the second time round for me and the missus we tied the knot in a registry office .er um..........years ago.
sorry about the tie

Attachments

• cccc.jpg
    cccc.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 129
We first got married in the registry because that is law in Germany. After the "official" wedding I went off to Iraq and then after I returned we had our Church wedding and that is where I wore the uniform.

Wow Adler a 2 phase marriage with a combat break, certainly makes a change from wife swap with a commercial break.

Sorry to disappoint Dan I still have it but I'm to embarrassed to even put it in the trash.
By the by I trust your doing ok mate? (know what I mean)

Track that looks like something I used to own (tie) back in the 60's........ah the days of the young and foolish though we thought we were the coolest.

you sure you two are not somehow related to the British Royalty ??

Wow Adler a 2 phase marriage with a combat break, certainly makes a change from wife swap with a commercial break.

Well it is law in Germany that you do the "Legal" wedding before you do the church wedding and there was just not eneogh time between the legal and church wedding because of my deployment to Iraq.

Don't take the wee wee Erich, Royalty indeed one more remark like that and I shall have your knight hood withdrawn forth with, excuse me for a moment gentlemen
"coming dear,............... Yes I have already asked the butler to throw another peasant on the fire "

PS

PB does have a point Les I know my tie looked total s**t but at least it wasn't variable pitch like Adler's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back