Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Frickin A you guys are ugly ...............
such.gif

Tell me something I don't know Erich.
Even when I was born the doctor slapped my mum instead of me then went outside and slapped my dad.
As a young child I used to be bathed in the kitchen sink and my dad always said he wished he lived in the US as they have waste disposal units.

Women love the 3 foot zipper.

Everyonce in a while I look at my flight suit hanging up on the door and wish I could still wear it every day to work. Damn I miss flying around Germany in the Blackhawk.

Pisis you're on a 48 hour survival episode right ? those hills can't be that green in June man, that must be green dye ........ 8)

everything has turned an ugly summer brown here in so. Oregon

Pisis you're on a 48 hour survival episode right ? those hills can't be that green in June man, that must be green dye ........ 8)

everything has turned an ugly summer brown here in so. Oregon

That is me... They are rather green for this time of year but we have had a fair amount of rain and a little sun. Those are the hills about 10 miles from my house where I was walking the dog that day.

Maybe I should rephrase that to aviation photographer? ;) I had to get that for a warbird shoot this summer. The guy I will be flying with is a stickler for the proper gear, including the Nomex suit and gloves. I won't say much more yet, but if we can get put together what's in the works, you guys will be drooling.

Maybe I should rephrase that to aviation photographer? ;) I had to get that for a warbird shoot this summer. The guy I will be flying with is a stickler for the proper gear, including the Nomex suit and gloves. I won't say much more yet, but if we can get put together what's in the works, you guys will be drooling.
Get yourself a Navy Survival vest - all kinds of good things can go in it. I always use mine if I'm going to be in the air for a long period of time when flying in the jet.

The front of that flight suit is naked, you'll need this on the left Velcro.

Attachments

• Eric.JPG
    Eric.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 98
That's a cool patch. Is that a photographers badge, or a JAFO badge? ;) I picked up the suit at a surplus store and it's never been worn, so it was a great bargain at $59.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back