Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know I'm new and all, but I guess I'll put up some pics as well.

SNC10079.jpg

p1010608.jpg

My Ex and I at a beach a few months ago (yeah, I got sun poisoning, so my face looks fat)
BeachMaxKendra.gif

and I figure two more pics before you guys think I'm vain. Not that I am lol.

IMG_4812.jpg

Me, (left) my brother Dylan (right) and my friend Jamie (middle) at the beginning of the year before our highschool's homecoming dance:
IMG_4810.jpg

heh, figured that'd be your reaction. It's cool though. You can expect mature posts from me, not that usual "omz uz are teh suxxorz" babble that some idiots spout.

Get yourself a Navy Survival vest - all kinds of good things can go in it. I always use mine if I'm going to be in the air for a long period of time when flying in the jet.

The front of that flight suit is naked, you'll need this on the left Velcro.

On the right side opposite where the name patch would go you can have a circular velcro sewn on there for a unit patch of sorts...

Get yourself a Navy Survival vest - all kinds of good things can go in it. I always use mine if I'm going to be in the air for a long period of time when flying in the jet.

The front of that flight suit is naked, you'll need this on the left Velcro.

Yeah I have an Army ALSE vest. Not the actual one that I wore when I flew in the military but the same kind. It has everything in it but the flares.

On the right side opposite where the name patch would go you can have a circular velcro sewn on there for a unit patch of sorts...

Yeap just like the one in the pic of me in my flight suit below and below that was our flight company's patch.

Attachments

• flight.JPG
    flight.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 107
  • knighthawk patch.JPG
    knighthawk patch.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Back