Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Alright, I was trying to be polite. :oops: But everyone has to start somewhere and I don't think anyone has ever made a masterpiece for their first model. The glass/canopy is the hardest part to make look right.

My latest addtition and my best model

Attachments

• dscf0069_313.jpg
    dscf0069_313.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 913
  • dscf0070_346.jpg
    dscf0070_346.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 922
  • dscf0071_171.jpg
    dscf0071_171.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 940
  • dscf0073_162.jpg
    dscf0073_162.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 916
i've donea Mk.X wellington that i'm very proud of, and putting the top wing on my swordfish is gonna be a bitch......

Hey MM, good job you done! No push-forward done by me at this time, since im waiting for my 20th (hint:hint) bday when Ill become an entire set of paintings (airbrush, colors, etc...)

Cheers,
Pisis

Heres all ive done to my Ca.311....Painted the Fuselage sections and stuck the windows in, and assembled the ventral turret, dorsal turret and pilot and co-pilot area.

Attachments

• ca.311_118.jpg
    ca.311_118.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 860
i just finished a B&V P-215 nightfighter but then i found out that i lose the cockpit canopy, :bad-words:
but i will try to scratchbuild one, so wait for the pic, ok?

Oki,

That same thing happened to me ages ago... I had a finished Bf 109G-4 from the Battle of Britian, all I had to do was to attach the canopy and during final paintings of it, it fell me into the can of colour... :lol:

Cheers,
Pisis

:lol: I was thinking that too! :shock:

hey guys, i have a question:
does anybody knows what color are the interior of japs planes,( i.e. wheels wells ,cockpit, etc.)?

me262 said:
hey guys, i have a question:
does anybody knows what color are the interior of japs planes,( i.e. wheels wells ,cockpit, etc.)?

Here is a shot of the wheel wells on the Zero we have. I have been in the cockpit once, but cannot remember for sure the color of the inside of the metal sides. I am thinking it was the same blue as the wells along the sides with a black instrument panel. If you can wait about 2-3 weeks, I will be down at the museum and will see if I can get some cockpit shots.

Attachments

• zerocarriage_171.jpg
    zerocarriage_171.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 729

Users who are viewing this thread

Back