Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

At the beginning of a December Johnny sent a postcard to the Santa Claus....

Dear Santa Claus, my parents are poor. Please give me a mountain bike and lego for Christmas.

At the Post Office one of postal clerks read his postcard unintentionally. She became sad and showed Johnny's postcard to workmates. All of them decided to surprise him. They clubbed together and bought lego. The box was sent to Johnny.

Right after the Christmas time the same postal clerk found another Johnny's postcard....

Dear Santa Claus, I thank you for the lego very much. The bike must have been stolen at the Post Office.

It's game 7 of the NBA finals and a man makes his way to his seat at center court. He sits down and notices that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone is sitting there. He responds, "No, the seat's empty." "The first man exclaims, "What?!? Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the NBA finals and not use it?" The neighbor responds, "Well the seat is mine, but my wife passed away and this is the first NBA finals we haven't been together." The first man responds," I'm sorry to hear that. Wasn't there anyone else, a friend or relative, that could've taken that seat?" The neighbor responds, "No, they're all at the funeral."

:lol:

Looking out a window a Count is calling his servant ..

- John !

- Yes Sir ?

- Look !!! There was somebody who wrote , urinating on the snow, "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! to the Earl".

- That's me Sir ....

- But you can't write !!!???

- That's true Sir. But I have been heading up by the Countess.

Two blondes met together and one is saying ..

Do you know that the New Year's Eve is on the Friday this year?

Oh boy - said the second blonde - I wish it wouldn't be on the thirteenth !

AH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back