Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Terry... :thumbright:

Evan... it's a neverending story although it sounds very good.

I know I said I wasn't going to buy any more kits for awhile (apart from two forthcoming releases), but I've just 'won' a Tamiya 1/48th scale Lancaster at less than half the current retail price. It'll eventually be a 'center piece' diorama - once I've figured out where to put it, in about three years time !!!

Jolly good show old boy!

Not a kit or accessories, but very useful for paint mixing - got this pack of plastic shot glasses, via the local pub.

Attachments

• Buys 352.jpg
    Buys 352.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 40
- Clashed with Terry - wrote almost the same thing :) Good scores mate!

Wayne - cheers, have looked into that mate. Found one site saying she'll retail at 60 USD which is far too expensive for me. There are some original kits on e-bay at the moment though, postage unfortunately the price up there too. Biding my time till the price is right...

Mix them?!!!
I was thinking more of the drinking-type, spirit variety, ranging from vodka and slivovic, to your favourite whisky, brandy or other rocket fuel. The use of the term 'T Stoff' and 'C Stoff' originated during the visit of Karl and I to the Czech Republic, when first offered the locally-produced Slivovic, and the commercially branded Becherovka.
After a couple of glasses of each (following a number of good Czech beers!), for some strange reason we found we couldn't pronounce the names of these two drinks - in fact we had trouble pronouncing anything - so we found it easier to name them after the Me163 rocket fuel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back