Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not a purchase as such, more of pay/gift for babysitting a cat over the weekend.... :D

DSC_0946_zpswoc2719g.jpg

Good one old boy.
And Aaron, after two or three shots of that home-made stuff, my body might have been there, but my brain and functional control system were elsewhere, I can assure you!!
It was even possible to speak fluent Mandarin, or any other language come to that - at least that's what it sounded like !!

Never could speak Mandarin, just a smattering of banana and orange... (consider coat grabbed, and door in line of sight... :) )

Latest scores, via Hannants and E-bay. (All 1:72)

Modeldecal set 82: Dull Red British WW2 Codes 48 in. high x 30 in. wide
Ventura Decals V7282: 4 and 8 in. serials - White. For RAF, RN and Commonwealth airforces
Ventura Decals V7283: 4 and 8 in. serials - Dull Red. For RAF, RN and Commonwealth airforces
Xtradecal X72129: RAF Post War Serial Letters and Numbers, White. Sizes 16",18",20",24",30" and 48"

STA54601.JPG

STA54594.JPG

Pavla V72-01: Avro Lancaster clear vax canopies*
*Unfortunately 5 of 11 pieces damaged enroute (one turret completely crushed) - will be asking for replacements.

STA54596.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back