Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Excellent purchases folks. I have a find, not a purchase. Something that I have had since my early days of model building and it had been forgotten. Went through the bottom drawer of my toolbox at work and found a old box, taped up and all. Didn't have any idea as to what might be in it so I cut it open and this is what I found. Had not seen it in years and don't remember as to how it got in the toolbox to begin with. If I had known I still had it I would not have purchased the Iwata I now have.:lol: It is a Binks Wren B. My mother bought for me over thirty five years ago. And YES, I plan to use it as soon as I clean it up. I don't remember what type of pattern it lays down but will find out soon.

Very good Aaron!
For a perfect match, you should now provide the correct compressor:
old-machine.jpg

may be it's a bit too large, but ...
:):):)
Alberto

Now you just need to find some antique paint to us in it Aaron! Nice though - copy of a Badger by the look of it. Foolproof and reliable.

This arrived today from Ireland, via e-bay at a measly £4 or so. Figures for conversion to aircrew/groundcrew, and the Jeep of course.

Attachments

• Buys 363.jpg
    Buys 363.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 44
Sure will be Glenn. I haven't got the room for a 1/32nd scale version, but with the 1/48th scale kit, I can just about make some space, so this will be a full-blown diorama, similar to the one I did with the 1/72nd scale Halifax a couple of years back. Lots of corrections and scratch-building needed on the Lanc itself though, and that's before I get to scratch-built bomb trollies, oil bowser etc etc.

Looking forward to it Terry.
These three kits were waiting on the front porch just now when I came home from work, all in 1/48th scale
I've built the Hi-Tech P-63 before but the rear canopy was cracked so I modified it to a "Pinball" target aircraft painted orange, and I've wanted to do it as "stock" ever since. It's not an easy kit. Early limited run, but it has nice surface detail and builds into a nice looking model.
I've made the Tamiya Emil a couple of times before but it was such an enjoyable kit to build I just had to pick this one up when I saw it for a good price.
I've had My eyes open for a Roden DH4 for a while and finally caught this one cheap enough. A whole lot of parts in a little box.

Attachments

• P4290820.JPG
    P4290820.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 52
  • P4290821.JPG
    P4290821.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 50
  • P4290822.JPG
    P4290822.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back