Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice buys Dave. I built that Eduard Dora in the "Doras Galoras" GB and loved it. You need to be really careful lining up the parts around the engine though or you'll have trouble closing the fuselage. Love the JG54 scheme on the Hasegawa box.

Thanks Andy,

I have heard the eduard 190's can be tricky around the engine and cockpit. Thanks for the tip. I will check out your previous build.

Nice scores guys!

Vic, reckon you're right, but hope it'll go ok.

Agree with Rob about Hannants too.... great shop, but I bet they lose alot of customers with their 'min. 20 GBP value' purchase policy on foreign orders.

I just ordered the 1/24 Tiffie from airfix for 99lb. Then they tell me another 25lb to ship. So I looked and they will include free shipping over 100lb, so all I did was ordered a 1/72 Stringbag with floats for 4.99 and I save 20lb and get a kit out of the deal

Hi mates.

Is not a plane but, is so cool XD

106135-10244.jpg

I just ordered the 1/24 Tiffie from airfix for 99lb. Then they tell me another 25lb to ship. So I looked and they will include free shipping over 100lb, so all I did was ordered a 1/72 Stringbag with floats for 4.99 and I save 20lb and get a kit out of the deal

Where there is a will,
there is a way!

Yaayyy....! It has arrived!! Wait...! What!? Two!? Hmmmm....I thought that I bought one...confusion....time to re-group and come up with a strategy here....

Either something has happened, or I actually bought two, not realising it (being the usual muppet, as Terry affectionately calls me), can't remember it though....Ju 52 incident pops into mind....finally, a 1/48 Tante Ju, at last....now I can do that.....wait a minute here....what the!!?? Doh!!

DSC_1173_zps6tx3oeo7.jpg

I say old chap, one will have to check one's account with Muppetland Bank of Western Sweden (Glasgow Branch), to see if one has paid for two. It might be an error in your favour !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back