Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, BB. I've got one on order, but my local model shop haven't had a date yet (as of last Saturday). Like you, I can't wait. Also waiting for the Airfix 1/24th scale Mosquito - the new shelf for it is nearly ready, just need the kit!

M, have a look at some of the other posts by 'Mr.G.' (Junkers 88 etc, Guttorm, from Norway), elsewhere in the forum. He's told the story of the real JU88 and it's recovery, and restoration to date, plus how Revell came to do the kit, based on the JU88 Guttorm is involved with! Fantastic stuff, great background and pics.
Terry.

Just finished my bearcat by trumpeter now looking forward to getting the JU88 on monday fingers crossed.

hi guys and thanks for all comments :) just home from a 8 days trip to Florida ! needed some sun now..hehe
so the kit is out soon :) very soon. hope you all will enjoy it just as much as i have. and to Badbear..yes..that is a genuine Goliath :) still running !! but with the exsplosives removed ofcourse..hehe
here is a couple of better shoots of it

Attachments

• goliath 021.jpg
    goliath 021.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 85
  • goliath 024.jpg
    goliath 024.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 83
Hooray got my ju88 today and wow what a kit this has got to be the best value kit of the year the decal sheet is superb nice and sharp the instructions are good to although i have,nt started building yet but there are three pages just covering the cockpit all 125 parts i would say the only thing this kit needs is seat belts the clear parts are superb very clear the kit has recessed panel lines which are very chrisp also revell have really gone to town on this one great stuff revell keep up the standard .

Hi ju88 thanks for the pics of the goliath ive been looking at the plane you are rebuilding thats an amazing amount of work she looks brilliant ive just got one a bit smaller than that and i hope it won,t take as long to build as yours .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back