Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hope to get mine very soon. Iris, at the model shop, hasn't received stocks yet, which is just as well, as I'm broke for a week or so!

guess we are all broke after X-mas..hehe
I hope to get a few more from Revell soon

here is a few updates on the restoration..the bola and the rear canopy is comming along slowely..it does take quite some time to get this plane done..hehe but in the end its all worth it :)

Attachments

• parts 001.jpg
    parts 001.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 194
  • parts 002.jpg
    parts 002.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 201
  • parts 003.jpg
    parts 003.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 200
  • parts 004.jpg
    parts 004.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 212
  • parts 005.jpg
    parts 005.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 211
Model Hobbies have just got it in, at £26+. Still waiting for mine to arrive at the local shop though!

Hey airframes got your 88 yet got mine a week ago but her indoors has had me decorating so havn,t been able to start it yet .

I'm still trying to fathom the size of this 88. The couple I'm working on are 1/48, and I'm still trying to figure out where to put them when I finish. You have definately got to post pix on this 1/32 Ju88 as you build. Put a 1/48, or 1/72 version beside it for comparison. Incredible! :shock:

mandoman

here you can see a 1:48 Ju 88 kit and the new 1:32 kit Ju 88 A1.. its quite a lot bigger :eek:))

Attachments

• ju 88 model 009.jpg
    ju 88 model 009.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 80
I knew it was big, having scaled out the dimensions, but when you see it against a 1/48th scale model, it really brings it home how big it actually is! The 1/48th one is big enough in its own right, God knows where I'll put the big one before it goes to Czech Republic; that's when I eventually get it!

Hi 88 any chance of some pics of the cockpit of the original as i have started mine some of the bomb site if poss thanks mate .

here is a few..will take a few more asap
hope this will help

gf

Attachments

• flysamlingen 024.jpg
    flysamlingen 024.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 90
  • floor cushions in 88.jpg
    floor cushions in 88.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 92
  • cockpitwork 004.jpg
    cockpitwork 004.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 90
yes we do :) i am addicted to glass coke bottles.. :) the only one that is worth drinking..hehe i am not a alcoholic but a cocacolic.. :)

glad you like the pics and i hope you allw ill have a fun time doing the new Ju 88 modell :eek:) i am awaiting my new shippload of those soon :)

here is a picture from WW2..kinda cramped in there..imagine flying that into combat..

Attachments

• ju88cockpit.jpg
    ju88cockpit.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back