Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

it kinda gives the impression on how cramped it must have been in that A/C during combat.. i sure wouldent like to sit in there in a dive or during a hevy dogfight..

Yeah its very cramp, let alone having a parachute on. You couldnt be a very big person either and well dont eat a can of beans on the flight. Your fellow mates might take it the wrong way :lol:

hehe

buy three the next time ;)

some undercarriage legs drawings

Attachments

• legdrawings 002.jpg
    legdrawings 002.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 84
  • leg.jpg
    leg.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 83
nooooooooooooooooo..those are for the 1:1 scale model( original drawings from WW2 ) hehe

but the kit is not that far off lucky 13..hehe

Attachments

• post-3756-1232204866.jpg
    post-3756-1232204866.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 79
Thanks again 88 most helpful just got to get the belts now .BB

Now doing the mind blowing bit masking the front nose glazing ooer .BB

Hi 88 the bird is coming along fine she,s big too i would post some pics but i don,t know how on this sight perhaps some help ta.BB

Hi BB. If you want to post pics, first, make sure they aren't too big! Up to 800x600 is fine. Then, in the 'reply' panel, you will see a 'button' labelled 'go Advanced.' Click on this. A window will appear, with five 'buttons' marked 'Browse'. Click one button, select the file you require, then select the picture you require. Once you've done that, click 'Open'. Repeat until you have the pics you want, up to five, then, click 'Upload'. A message will appear 'Uploading etc.'.
If you want to add more pics, wait until the first batch have uploaded, and the 'Browse' panels will appear again; repeat the above exercise. When finished, close the window and, if happy with the text of your message, click on the 'Post Reply' button.
Hope this helps.
Terry.

Ooops! I missed a bit, sorry! When you've clicked 'Go Advanced', click on the 'Attachments' icon, THEN the window will appear with the 'Browse' buttons.

Hi guys thanks for the help will post asap and some of my other kits too cheers .ps on night shift so may have to wait a day or two till i am on my 4 off days bit of a zombie at the mo .BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back